Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ireland in KaoHsiung

This past week I was in KaoHsiung. KaoHsiung is the big, modern city compared to Tainan, so I always see something new. In Tainan, restaurants will open with a French, Italian or even German theme, so it's not unusual to see these places in KaoHsiung. But how about an Irish restaurant?

This resturant on the first floor of a department store served potatoes in any way you can think of.

I thought they might also serve Guinness but no such luck.


While I was in this area, I ran into an old friend.

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to Ireland's Potato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I don't recall seeing any potato restaurants in the US. Are there Mexican restaurants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find this Irish restaurant, because I live here in Kaohsiung for 9 month and I haven't find it

    ReplyDelete